If your love for shoes is any indication of the future, we’re in trouble girl! You love to get them out of your bin and bring them to mama or dada to be put on. You also regularly put on your brother and sister’s shoes and clomp around.
You still love food and demand to feed yourself with a fork and spoon. You also regularly pull on my legs and outright push my body to face you so you can point to the cupboard, rub your belly and say ‘peees’. Thankfully, you’re also obsessed with brushing your teeth. You carry toothbrushes and toothpaste around on the reg and beg to have the toothpaste opened.
You also love to look at books (especially the touch and feel ones) and if mama or dada read really fast, we can usually get through a book without you ripping it out of our hands.
Your brother and sister continue to be your fav buds. You love to chase them around the house and all giggle and scream ear-shattering pitches.
You had your 2nd Halloween, you were a sweet little piggy and hated everything about it. You hated the costume, the hat on your head, the pictures–everything. The only thing you did enjoy was waving to the other trick-or-treaters that would come to the house.
- You climb up the slide and say ‘weee’ when you go down.
- You climb up and down couches and off of our bed, which is pretty high
- You say the word ‘that’ as in, ‘what’s that’
- You love to play peek-a-boo. You cover your hands over your face and pull them and yell ‘P-a-boo’ and die in laughter
- You pooped on the potty a couple of times now. I’ll catch you mid-poop and run you up and sit you on the potty and you’ll finish. So it isn’t like you’re really going, but the fact that you will actually poop while sitting feels like a win in my book, especially after the epic potty training battles of William.
- You’re starting wear 3T clothing as that belly keeps popping through on your 2T outfits and are in size 5 diapers
- You despise the bath as you don’t like to lay down and get your hair wet
Katers, we love you so much. We love watching you grow, learn, laugh and develop strong relationships with your brother and sister.